Extraordinary times require extraordinary measures:
A holiday in the Skirast should still feel like a holiday. Even in times which we have now.
- Free cancellation up to 1 week before date of arrival
- 70 % for cancellations up to 1 week before the day of arrival
- till 3 days upon arrival you can change the date of your holiday period (validated till october 2021)
Therefore we have made some preparations to make your holidays safe and relaxing.
The health of our guests, employees and our family is very near to our heart and with common sense, adherence to hygiene regulations, distance and mindfulness we are together on a safe path.
The skirast have prepared ourselves optimally - here you will find an overview of our measures and our request to you:
General recommendations for behaviour:
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- minimum distance of 1,5 metre
- New greeting rituals without physical contact
- Regular ventilation with fresh mountain air
- Wash and disinfect your hands several times a day: Everywhere in the public areas you will find disinfectant dispensers
- We recommend wearing mouth and nose protectors in public areas
- Continuous cleaning and disinfection
- Please look for the minimuum distance in the SPA area too!
- Daily room cleaning with high standards
- All our service staff wear face mask
- Our employees in all areas are tested weekly on Covid-19 (as part of the "Safe Hospitality" initiative)