Extraordinary times require extraordinary measures:
A holiday in the Skirast should still feel like a holiday. Even in times which we have now.
- Free cancellation up to 1 week before date of arrival
- 70 % for cancellations up to 1 week before the day of arrival
- till 3 days upon arrival you can change the date of your holiday period (validated till october 2021)
Therefore we have made some preparations to make your holidays safe and relaxing.
The health of our guests, employees and our family is very near to our heart and with common sense, adherence to hygiene regulations, distance and mindfulness we are together on a safe path.
The skirast have prepared ourselves optimally - here you will find an overview of our measures and our request to you:
General recommendations for behaviour:
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- New greeting rituals without physical contact
- Regular ventilation with fresh mountain air
- Wash and disinfect your hands several times a day: Everywhere in the public areas you will find disinfectant dispensers
- Continuous cleaning and disinfection
- Daily room cleaning with high standards
- Our employees in all areas are tested weekly on Covid-19 (as part of the "Safe Hospitality" initiative)
new regulations from 01. of july 2021 onwards
- no masks are required in the area's of the skirast
- the 3G rule (tested, vaccinated or recovered) still remains
- the maximuum number of persons on a table is gone